When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1995 Schwinn Cruiser Deluxe 7

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jay81

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
1995 Schwinn Cruiser Deluxe 7
7 speed Shimano Nexus rear hub (internal gears)
Looks and rides like new

00f0f_2TBlBxB0ALy_1200x900.jpg

00202_3g6hboFPqs5_1200x900.jpg

00N0N_2qCZF8lOBLL_1200x900.jpg

00L0L_bidPGc6EoxS_1200x900.jpg

00W0W_6aZGWFIG60o_1200x900.jpg

00I0I_iFjSpLY4MDv_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
thats a good one,it has one of the frames from the aniversity black phantom,note the pin stripes vs decals on the later ones,is there an id under the crank?

That is definitely one of the Anniversary Phantom frame numbers. No doubt the best Cruiser 7 version they made. I just with they would have used the longer front fender. That is a beauty.

"Centennial" Black phantom frame. there is a difference; 1st it says that under the BB, it's made according to specs of pre-1954 heavyweight bikes .

The "Anniversary" is on a label stuck on their Taiwan made standard middleweight frames according to specs; post 1955.

Accordingly, there were 5,000 'Centennial' frames made and, the Cruiser Deluxe 7 W/black light cover 1996 the red plastic fender light cover; 1997 with the Black Phantom 'Centennial' frames Schwinn didn't sell. .

the first dlx 7 were anniverery frames,there were more frames done than they had orders fo,after that they had different frames with decals not real paint pins,the crusiers that were made with the newer frames had the self contained plastic[red or black] head lite,no as desirable as the early ones,the crusier 7 is acually a more desirable bike as you can acually enjoy ridding it if your over 20 years old and maby alittle outta shape!!

the first dlx 7 were anniverery frames,there were more frames done than they had orders fo,after that they had different frames with decals not real paint pins,the crusiers that were made with the newer frames had the self contained plastic[red or black] head lite,no as desirable as the early ones,the crusier 7 is acually a more desirable bike as you can acually enjoy ridding it if your over 20 years old and maby alittle outta shape!!

I got 1 of each. The 95 'Anniversary' Cruiser deluxe Taiwan, middle weight sized frame and 96-97 Deluxe Cruiser w/Nexus 7 (red light cover) '1895 - 1995 Centennial' B.P. Heavy weight sized frame. . Schwinn was also still selling the Black Phantoms in 96. These 'Centennial' frames are not taped pins, but painted. Yet the guard's on the 7's "Schwinn" logo is a vinyl sticker, as well, the tank's color is vinyl, and light cover plastic. And B/C I intend to put a BP water decal on mine, (It's a Black Phantom modern version as far as i'm concerned) I can tell ya, That thar dam vinyl sticker on Chain guard is ON THERE! Burned my fingers blowing hot air on 3-4 attempts to loosen it up and only managed 1/5th so far. jeez! But on chrome tank not so much. Plus wheels are alloy, not repopped chromed steel and not the phantom seat, which is pretty much the same as on everything else these days.

Regardless, Only these limited edition Black Phantom and Deluxe Cruiser in correct Black Phantom paint scheme, w/nexus 7, frames have the embossed Centennial bottom bracket and faked (reproduced) seam line and are individually serial numbered.

Schwinn's got so many different names/versions every year, each year, during the year , between cruiser deluxe, deluxe cruiser, classic deluxe cruiser. Cruiser this, classic that, this and that etc. it's fricken hard to keep up. But, there's only two with this frame. Those made for the Black Phantom and the leftovers on Cruiser deluxe w/nexus7. All other versions have the Taiwan frames.

P7280056.JPG

Last edited:
Great info on this super cool modern bike and good luck with the sale. I was surprised to see they still sell a version of this bike today when I looked on Schwinn's website. Still wouldn't mind having one in my quiver [emoji1] [emoji106]
c8ff60592bc6bb001b341691c2daec1c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Back