When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1998 Schwinn Stingray Apple Krate Coaster - Excellent

-
Price
Zipcode

indycycling

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Up for grabs is a very nice '98 Schwinn Stingray Apple Krate Coaster brake bike

These are the quality built reissue bikes, not to be confused with the Walmart Black Friday copies from the 2000's or the new garbage being peddled on line now.

Bike is fully detailed, paint was compounded and waxed, all chrome cleaned and polished. It's ready to show or ride, needs nothing. Deep shiny paint and bright chrome, no rust, couple of very minor paint chips is all. Seat and tires like new, looks to have been hardly ridden at all prior to my ownership.

I am open to Schwinn Stingray 63-73 bikes or parts trades, message me anything you may have in mind.

Message with questions about picking up or payment. I accept cash, Zelle or PayPal Friends. Local pick up preferred, but I will drop off at local bike shop for packing and shipping and you pay that directly. Thanks for your interest.

Back