When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1999 Schwinn Cruiser 6?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
crusier 7 from there 1999 catalog

The Cruisers were imported from Taiwan starting in the mid 80's.

Did Schwinn make the Cruiser 6 in the US in 1999?

Mike
Sold in US but, nope not made here, Taiwan. Not a very reliable source for value but: https://www.bicyclebluebook.com/searchlistingdetail.aspx?i.d.=80249

And I think 99 was its last year as they moved to the cruiser 7.

I picked one up for $15 b/c of the Schwinn tires. I had intended to just rob the tires, scrap a few things and toss it but, Pretty good riders yet, though tires were/are in very good condition, almost like new, no cracking, otherwise soft and pliable. one popped in my very warn too hot garage, and ripped right through the tread, diagonally no less, tearing the cords. 'cheap-o'

HMMMMMM....Why can't I find a Cruiser 6 with a Nexus internal hub? All catalogs show either a Cruiser 7 or Cruiser 6 with derailleur????

mike

HMMMMMM....Why can't I find a Cruiser 6 with a Nexus internal hub? All catalogs show either a Cruiser 7 or Cruiser 6 with derailleur????

mike

Belay that above, misinformation. My mistake. Has the external derailleur. Nice looking bike but too much money.

Mike

mike
The nexus 7 was installed in the deluxe cruisers and continued for some time after the cruiser 6 was discounted. Otherwise Nexus was also on the cruiser 4 in late 90's. Yet, They need a larger than and practically obtainable rear cog for back wheel or a small stingray chain ring as they geared em too low. .

Back