When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1999 Schwinn Deluxe Cruiser Price Reduced NOW $300 special Home Improvement edition "Binford" bike new in box

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

CarBikey

On Training Wheels
No more than 250 of these were made as gifts for the cast and crew of Home Improvement in 1999. They were gifts from Tim Allen and Patricia Richardson. This one has been in the box since the day it was made. The box has been opened to verify the condition of the bike, but it has never been assembled or ridden. I am using a photo from another crew member's bike, since theirs was put together.
I'VE ADDED ACTUAL PHOTOS OF THE BIKE IN THE BOX. IF THERE ARE ANY IMPERFECTIONS, (ALTHOUGH I DON'T SEE ANY) THEY CAME THAT WAY FROM THE FACTORY

This is a great cruiser even in its normal version, plus this has quite a unique heritage. The price is below what it cost twenty years ago. (msrp $500)
your price: $400

An additional $100 will be charged for professional shipping in the continental US.

s-l1600.jpg

00303_fVwC7vWbqKR_600x450.jpg

011.JPG

DSC05244.JPG

DSC05245.JPG

DSC05246.JPG

DSC05247.JPG

DSC05248.JPG

DSC05249.JPG

DSC05251.JPG

DSC05252.JPG

DSC05253.JPG

DSC05254.JPG

DSC05255.JPG

DSC05256.JPG

DSC05257.JPG

DSC05258.JPG

Last edited:
I would really like to buy a 1999 Schwinn Deluxe Cruiser,the Home Improvement edition "Binford" bike new in box for $300 !

Back