When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 19teens Emblem Delivery Bike?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$950 OBO
Zipcode

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Out of my wheelhouse so not sure really what this is. I'm attaching my original thread because at least one member doubts this to be an Emblem. Chain ring and other features say Emblem to me but again not my thing. Obviously rear rim is toast and frame has two issues. First the lower top bar has been re-welded at the head tube. I think a couple of minutes with a die grinder takes care of that pretty easy. Second is the right seat stay sustained damage this will take a little more effort and skill to correct. The bars are not correct either. I have not tested the rear hub (Corbin 8) but assume everything would need serviced. Don't really want to ship but if I have to its $150 for me to do it (lower 48 only). Of course you are welcome to arrange your own shipping. Please ask any questions or if you need photos of anything in particular I will provide them. PP as FF or add the 3%. PM is turned off--email me at [email protected] Thanks, Shawn

Last edited:
Back