When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

19th early 20th century broadside race posters

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Carltonator

Finally riding a big boys bike
Does anyone have a college bicycle race poster to sell...I'd like to find one for an Ivy League school...Actually I'm interested in any bicycle race broadside poster...that's why I jumped on that little 1911 handbill I recently posted...Below a newspaper clipping of a Brown v Yale 1884 race...Also interested in other early college cycling memorabilia...I also attach the only American bicycle race broadside I have from the Revere Cycle Track in Massachusetts

Yale Cyclist Race Ad 1884.jpg

Bicycle Race Poster 1906 T.jpg

August_25th_Race_Speculated_Day_Before_FULL.jpg

when did.JPG

cycle track revere beach.jpg

Elmer Collins Photo.jpg

Elmer Collins.jpg

Hugh McLean Obit.JPG

Hugh McLean Photo.JPG

Motorized Bike Stitch.jpg

Last edited:
Hey I had promised you more photos of that princeton bike case - as you can see it holds 2 bikes - the Dayton is the one it came with in pieces - looks like it had dividers - I'm figuring just wood stringers that could stop things from bouncing around

20240223_191825.jpg

20240223_192153.jpg

20240223_192518.jpg

20240223_192053.jpg

Hey I had promised you more photos of that princeton bike case - as you can see it holds 2 bikes - the Dayton is the one it came with in pieces - looks like it had dividers - I'm figuring just wood stringers that could stop things from bouncing around

View attachment 1993328

View attachment 1993329

View attachment 1993330

View attachment 1993331
Fantastic!!!!...thanks for the extra shots...was hoping you wouldn't forget...but that's too much space....you need more room for bikes...I can help you in that area...pack that puppy up and send to Napa Valley... : - )...luv it....

Back