When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1st post selling everything

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hawthornecrazy

I live for the CABE
Please read the whole description. I'm posting everything I have for sale as a package deal. I would like to sell it all to one person if I receive interest from someone about any of the stuff I will let the new owner know. I won't ship this but I will deliver within 400 miles or so of Minnesota if we can work it out, always welcome to pick up I will require payment before either one. I'm going to price everything so you have an idea of how I came up with the total. That doesn't mean I will sell individualy. Some good swap meet items in here to recoup some of your investment. There are a lot of parts I'm throwing in the deal and I have more stuff in the shed I will throw in also. There will be another post that follows this one with the remaining items I couldn't get all the pictures on this post. The 39 5 bar is being shipped to me from California I have not received it yet but should be here in a week I only have the one picture of it right at the moment. If there is a deal made here before I receive it and before pick up or delivery I will ship it to you no charge.

37 Hawthorne jeweled grips $450
40's rollfast $100
Ladies Hawthorne $100
40 or 41 Huffman aluminum stem $100
36 Hawthorne Art Deco guard triple step rims $100
39 Hawthorne rusty tank $100
40 Colson Packard $100
38 ? Badged as a Mead Ranger but I'm unsure $100
Serial # says it's a 51 Schwinn bent fork $100
40 Shelby mismatched parts but a nice bike $1000
37 Hawthorne Zep completely restored incredibly nice bike $2500
38 Hawthorne Zep original paint bike $2000
39 5 bar with front brake and two speed $850
Wheels $300 less than $10 each some nos drop centers in there
Tires $100 mostly 26" a few 24's
Dual park tool stand $500
Fenders,Bars,stems,seats, skip tooth chains, rear racks, boxs of spokes, truing stand, pedals, miscellaneous parts and whatever is in the shed (don't expect me to have a bluebird in there either) are free of charge.

Please see the first and second post together they are combined.
$8500 total will except PayPal only as freind and it will need to be paid before delivery or pick up

Thanks Chad

IMG_2443.JPG
IMG_2449.JPG
IMG_2450.JPG
IMG_2451.JPG
IMG_2452.JPG
IMG_2453.JPG
IMG_2454.JPG
IMG_2455.JPG
IMG_2456.JPG
IMG_2457.JPG
IMG_2458.JPG
IMG_2459.JPG
IMG_2460.JPG
IMG_2462.JPG
IMG_2465.JPG
IMG_2466.JPG
IMG_2467.JPG
IMG_2468.JPG
IMG_2469.JPG
IMG_2470.JPG

Last edited:
I'm going to start selling these bikes individually. I will start posting them individually today sometime. The prices will change from this posting to accommodate shipping and individual sale. I will contact the people who had first interest in the bikes when this posting was listed and so on. Due to the amount of bikes I will be listing I will need extra time to ship. I will ship in the order of purchase and be able to give you an idea when your bike will ship.

Thanks Chad

Back