When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 hour drive, $60 paid, $12 in tolls and about $25 in gas. 2 Stingrays!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The green one should have fenders on it as a deluxe . Front hand brake also . Either way 2 nice rides with tons of parts . What are your intentions with them ?

Last edited:
The green one should have fenders on it and a chrome chain guard as a deluxe . Front hand brake also . Either way 2 nice rides with tons of parts . What are your intentions with them ?

Yeah, I was looking at that last night. Looks like they removed the hand brake because their is some wear on the fork mount. As for the back, looks like they removed the brace for the fender and put on the stingray 20x2.125 slicks on it. Guessing the tires didn't fit, so they chose to remove that brace and fender. Seen plenty of deluxes without the chrome chainguard. No idea why they have 2 different versions. Also don't see many with the Bendix 2 speed OD Kickback hub. Mostly 3 speeds.

Since the frame is pretty much junk, I'm going to pull the chrome parts and put them on the '61 Hornet Canti I'm working on. Anything left over will get sold.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-196...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Last edited:
In 68 the guard was not chrome on the deluxe , sorry I edited the post .the stingray deluxe should have the same slik tire as the standard ray just a whitewall front and back . The 2 speed kick back will have a coaster brake in the rear and no hand brake for the rear . Hence no brake mount .

Last edited:
nice

Hey nice find. If you're looking to get rid if the green bike and what's left of the white one I would be interested. I'm guessing your from pa from reading the post i'm in the Scranton area. Send me a message with a price mabe I could help your with your over load and keep your wife off your back. Lol Thanks -Gary

Back