When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 2 Indian Bicycles-Boys and Girls Styles-Late 1930's Era-Original Condition

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$10,500.00 obo
Zipcode

sinking-ship

On Training Wheels
I have two Indian bicycles for sale. Both are in original condition aside from the tires. They have black wall tires and they probably came with whitewalls. They are in nice condition with the exception of the handlebar grips which are deteriorating. The grips on the boys bike are in worse condition. The boys bike also has a generator with lights added to it. The bikes ride very smooth. The tubes may have slow leaks. The bicycles are identical with the exception of the tank added to make it a boys bicycle. Decals on tank are in pretty good condition. The yoke tags look nice. Bicycles are silver with black and blue pinstriping. Seats are in good condition. Call for more information. 713-805-8702 Gregory

IMG_0041.JPG

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

That men's is crazy cool.....I'm by no means a buyer on these, but I am curious to learn more.

Where were they manufactured, how did you date them, and what is the tire/wheel size? Look a little euro with the lugs and bolt together frame, and the way that girls frame has a single bar step-thru drop.

Last edited:
That men's is crazy cool.....I'm by no means a buyer on these, but I am curious to learn more.

Where were they manufactured, how did you date them, and what is the tire/wheel size? Look a little euro with the lugs and bolt together frame, and the way that girls frame has a single bar step-thru drop.

Back