When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 MotorMasters on Feebay right now.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
I like the way the seller just copied and pasted the catalog description of the bike.

For 12k at least give an honest comprehensive description of the actual bike condition and better pictures.

I like the way the seller just copied and pasted the catalog description of the bike.

For 12k at least give an honest comprehensive description of the actual bike condition and better pictures.

I agree, some people is just so lazy...

I spoke to the owner of the black one a year or so ago when I found the one I had. He said he paid $14,000 for it.
I know these don't come up for sale very often and from what I have been told, the only ones to change hands have all sold for $12k to $14k.
JKent

The market is constantly changing. The black bike is sitting there at $12.5k and ain't gone yet. This actually surprises me a bit because of motorized balloon tire bikes this is probably the most desirable. The bike in parts will be a tough sell in my book because prospective buyers usually want these complete. Jus my 2c. V/r Shawn

Back