When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 old bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

morpans

On Training Wheels
found these last week. Trying to determine the maker. Thanks, jeff
bike1.jpg

bike2.jpg

bike11.jpg

bike22.jpg

bike112.jpg

bike211.jpg

bile222.jpg

1940 on the Cleveland Welding. You were lucky to find it so complete and in original paint. I'd try cleaning first with WD 40, a rag, and very gently w/0000 steel wool for the tougher spots (avoid the pinstripes). For chrome use some crumpled aluminum foil and water. I'm thinking that you're going to be very pleased with the results on this one.

Last edited:
Is that chain ring design only made for CWC bicycles or did Monark also use it? I was looking at a rusted up bicycle with the same chain ring design and thought it was a Monark. I've yet to look at it in person but everything looks exactly as this one. Does this one have a buzzer horn in the tank on left side? Thanks on any info.

Is that chain ring design only made for CWC bicycles or did Monark also use it? I was looking at a rusted up bicycle with the same chain ring design and thought it was a Monark. I've yet to look at it in person but everything looks exactly as this one. Does this one have a buzzer horn in the tank on left side? Thanks on any info.
CWC only

Back