When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found 2 or 3 Diamond chain links

-

ADReese

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Does anyone happen to have 2 or 3 Diamond chain links for sale? I have a shorty that I'd like to make into a men's length. I'd love to find some links that still have some bluing. Let me know what you might have.
Thanks!

Does anyone happen to have 2 or 3 Diamond chain links for sale? I have a shorty that I'd like to make into a men's length. I'd love to find some links that still have some bluing. Let me know what you might have.
Thanks!
Let me check.....

Thanks!
Skip tooth?

Thanks!
Sorry, only complete ones... Thought I did...

it's rusty it is a diamond was cut off a bike but has a master link 20.00 shipped

0704210911-00.jpg

Thank you all for the offers. I greatly appreciate it! It looks like a member has me covered on the links.

Back