When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 question's - Ross and tank bike's ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HEMI426

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Spring showed up this morning, the bird's are chirping, the roosters are screaming. 1st ? is were all ross bike's made in England, 2nd ? is has anyone ever put together a list of what brand bike tanks would fit a different brand bike. I had a junk 26in girls bike with a good tank, I took it off and put it on a 24in WF, it fit perfectly. I have a colson rover boys missing half the blister tank, is there any other brand bike tank's that would fit it. Thanks for your answer's and opinion's. If anyone has the Colson half I need please PM me.

20210320_082956.jpg

20210320_083843.jpg

20210320_083907.jpg

20210320_083158.jpg

20201119_120427.jpg

20201119_120520.jpg

20201119_120627.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JLF
Ross was the house brand of the Chain Bicycle Corp., out of New York. I don't believe I've ever seen one that wasn't built in their factory. 2, store brand bikes were made by other co's, that WF looks like a Huffy, so a tank from another Huffy built bike could fit. There are a couple coincedental instances of tanks from different co's fitting other frames. One that comes to mind is late prewar Columbia and Monark men's bikes tanks are interchangeable.

Back