When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 really old gals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-----

Thanks so much for sharing these finds with the forum!

It is especially fortunate that both machines yet wear their headplates. So very often these are harvested and the machine tossed into the scrap metal bin.

Was essaying to determine the maker of the pedals on the first machine. My initial thought was Torrington but that is probably wrongo.

-----

Horsepower added ......

Amazing lookin' oL'gals for their age. Hahaha. I'd date'em but Do'em No Justice; I love the wood stuff but I would have to duplicate it in some nice pretty grained hardwood & urethane & make a capable fair weather patina riders of both.

I'd be interested in the Hibbard as a full restoration project if the price were right; it's gonna need an awful lot of work to get her to where I'd want it and finding either an original or period correct set of brake hardware will be near on impossible and it wouldn't be much of a restoration without it so consider that in your price. Because of its apparent date of manufacture a coaster brake would not be an option for me.

I'd be interested in the Hibbard as a full restoration project if the price were right; it's gonna need an awful lot of work to get her to where I'd want it and finding either an original or period correct set of brake hardware will be near on impossible and it wouldn't be much of a restoration without it so consider that in your price. Because of its apparent date of manufacture a coaster brake would not be an option for me.
Thanks for your offer
For now they are not in the way and I love the way look .Besides they needed a little nap

6E99E71A-FCF9-4AB7-8778-496EC44DDC0E.jpeg

Back