When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 sets of pedals, pay it forward

-
Price
Free
Zipcode

Rustngrease

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I have two sets of pedals, made in Germany schwinn and a USA made. I'm gunna copy and paste what jay81 posted, cheers
Ok, in the past we've had pay it forward threads, and I'd like to offer this Schwinn speedometer for FREE to someone who needs it.
It's just the speedometer head and bracket, no cable, and is untested.

In past "Pay it Forward" posts, the person who takes the free item, posts another free item on the same thread. This will work a little differently, now that comments are disabled in the classifieds. But I think it'll work if everyone plays along nicely. Let's have some fun with this.

Rules:
1. This item is completely free, and I will ship it anywhere in the lower 48 (also free)
2. Only take it if you want it and can use it. Please don't take it, and then post it for sale here, or elsewhere.
3. In return, please create a new post, and offer a free, small bicycle related item or part, the same as what I'm doing here (pay it forward)
4. Feel free to copy and paste this post into your post, and just be sure to edit out the details of this item, and add the info/pics of your own item.

First to PM can have it, and remember, please follow the rules. Let's see if we can keep this going!

Merry Christmas!

1205191608.jpg

1205191608a_HDR.jpg

Back