When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 Speed Manual?

-

RustyHornet

I live for the CABE
Anyone ever done this? Came across a 28 hole hub and already had all the rest of the parts.

Pretty neat! Not sure what this hub was made for, not seen another 28 hole and can’t find anything about them.

Low gear is perfect for climbing hills, top gear is similar to standard Stingray gearing I think.

I wanted to keep this ‘52 Spitfire a skiptooth, but this was too cool.

I love my manual 2 speed . Really coolI have never seen one in 28 hole. Yes gearing is similar to yellow and red band kick back. The low is for climbing hills like you said. On that bike it could also be used in as drag race for a quick start and high to pull away. That bike is awesome. If you decide to go skip tooth and want to let that hub go I would like to be first on the list haha.

I love my manual 2 speed . Really coolI have never seen one in 28 hole. Yes gearing is similar to yellow and red band kick back. The low is for climbing hills like you said. On that bike it could also be used in as drag race for a quick start and high to pull away. That bike is awesome. If you decide to go skip tooth and want to let that hub go I would like to be first on the list haha.
If I go back to skip tooth, I’ll be taking a grinder to some teeth so I can still use this 2 speed!! 😂

Back