When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 speed new departure

-
thanks Chad, working through it and the parts sheet, I determined it is missing the driver, so searching for one now, too. Also, I cannot figure how to install the small cone ball retainer. I can put loose .220 ball bearings in there, but do not think that is right.

#35, the c-shaped flat spring steel piece that holds the planetary gears onto the gear carrier comes off. Gently expand it to free it from the groove in one of the posts at either end. They're kinda tricky to remove and replace but it and the gears must come off to install the bearing retainer.

looks like the driver was shown in the Sell-Trade ad:

likenosdd.JPG

Dear Fellow ND 2 Speeders. Catfish provided the schematics,I can supply you with the installation Instructions I had printed out Very helpful on install and adjust.Printed from the instructions booklet that came in the box with the 2 speed set up.Very helpful and have sent out a few dozen .simply PM me a mailing address and its on its way to you!And no fee ,its free
Good Day Rudy

Back