2 tone blue 41 lady from the barn

• REMINDER: There is a 2-day bump rule for Classifieds forums. Please take a moment to review the rules by clicking HERE.

This ad disappears when logged in

Jeff54

I live for the CABE
Sep 11, 2013
Ft Myers, Florida
Replace those toasty rims and it would make a good mate for my boys bike. V/r Shawn

Looks like a pretty good color match on the light blue; I Wonder why the seller didn't go ahead and repaint the dark blue too?

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Jul 14, 2009
Evans, GA
Looks like a pretty good color match on the light blue; I Wonder why the seller didn't go ahead and repaint the dark blue too?
You think that girls bike is a re-paint? Looks like original paint to me. V/r Shawn

Freqman1

Jul 14, 2009
Evans, GA
I'm inclined to disagree. I see, what looks like wear, on the head light cover and the fender rivet is not painted over. A pretty crappy pic but I'm still thinking original paint. V/r Shawn

Jeff54

I live for the CABE
Sep 11, 2013
Ft Myers, Florida
I'm inclined to disagree. I see, what looks like wear, on the head light cover and the fender rivet is not painted over. A pretty crappy pic but I'm still thinking original paint. V/r Shawn
Yeah you should buy it, would be nice to have a matched set.. But do tell, how do you figure that all of the dark blue is dried out, dull and heavily scratched while, the lighter on the the light,frame and fender is all bright and shiny like new?

Last edited:

Freqman1

Jul 14, 2009
Evans, GA
Must be the chemical make-up of the paint. My original paint boys bike exhibits similar characteristics. BTW I'm not in the market for a girls bike primarily due to space issues. The other part of that is my girlfriend has her favorite bike so I already have enough girls bikes that don't get ridden very much. V/r Shawn

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture