When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 tone blue 41 lady from the barn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
craigs Long Island 6 bills

https://longisland.craigslist.org/bik/d/schwinn-ladies-bicycle/6749325733.html

00606_e5DlHqHW6Gm_600x450.jpg

Replace those toasty rims and it would make a good mate for my boys bike. V/r Shawn

Looks like a pretty good color match on the light blue; I Wonder why the seller didn't go ahead and repaint the dark blue too?

Looks like a pretty good color match on the light blue; I Wonder why the seller didn't go ahead and repaint the dark blue too?

You think that girls bike is a re-paint? Looks like original paint to me. V/r Shawn

I'm inclined to disagree. I see, what looks like wear, on the head light cover and the fender rivet is not painted over. A pretty crappy pic but I'm still thinking original paint. V/r Shawn

I'm inclined to disagree. I see, what looks like wear, on the head light cover and the fender rivet is not painted over. A pretty crappy pic but I'm still thinking original paint. V/r Shawn

Yeah you should buy it, would be nice to have a matched set.. But do tell, how do you figure that all of the dark blue is dried out, dull and heavily scratched while, the lighter on the the light,frame and fender is all bright and shiny like new?

Last edited:
Back