When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20" 79 stingray trike.

-

68_STINGRAY

Finally riding a big boys bike
hello again my friends.

here is a custom trike ive been working on, i showed it at the lrm show in phoenix, and it had been in phx for a full year before i was able to get it back home. now ive got it here, but its going to need a full make over due to surface rust, a major crack in the tank and scuff marks from storage and transporting it home. heres the most recent pic i have of it. ill find more later. the trike kit thats on it now is a 26" and is for sale or trade for a 20" chrome trike kit.

the20pk20scenic20chap20-1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That is nice. That is the same color as my wifes first VW. I know that you are thinking about the 26" trike set, but if you do not find one, have you thought of laying down some of that fantastic body work on the rear section? I bet you could come up with something out of this world. Just a thought. Keep up the good work.

JimK

Last edited:
getting the old blue paint off the bikes frame and going to weld the crack on the tank so i can have it re painted. pics soon.

Starting to work on this trike again, need to find a 20" trike kit so i can put it back togather.

Back