When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20" Coson Motobike original paint

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

slick

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
This is my 20" Colson Scout Motobike. It took me awhile to post the pictures because I have a broken leg right now. I have all of the parts to it and have to finish reassembling it. Anyone know how many were produced? I saw the other one on here awhile back. Thank,Chris
Photo399-1.jpg
http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad113/slick1941/Photo397.jpg
Photo401-1.jpg

Ok that just made me smile. Great bike with a fantastic old patina! One of my favorite forms in miniature. I'd love to find one of these for my 7 year old. If you ever tire of it let me know.

Hope your leg heals soon and you're up and riding quickly. Again, Great Bike, I love it!

Actually that's the reason I bought it. I have a 3 year old who will be riding it only at shows since the tires are very hard to come by! I have a matching 1935 Colson 26" motobike as well.

that's awesome. i've got a Colson Fairy 20" i've been slowly restoring. i say "slowly," because i don't have a kid, and it's way to small for me. but those motorbikes are way cooler...

here's a pic from when i found it:

attachment.jpg

Wow the little colson's are coming out of the woodwork! When this one came up for sale I just HAD to have it! I knew if I didn't buy it, i'd regret it, and i've had too many of those lately.

Yeah I know what you mean!
I snagged this one at a swap meet with the thought that it would be a cool bike for my kid (don't have one...yet). In a moment of temporary insanity, I actually took it down to my friends antique store for consignment. When I told my lady, she flipped! Back down to the shop to retrieve it, now I'm so glad I didn't sell it! I'd love to have one of the motobike styles though...I guess one is never enough!http://www.flickr.com/photos/25188425@N08/4950137093/

Last edited:
That's a pretty neat little Colson! Definitely a keeper in that good of original condition. Our son learned to ride a two wheeler on my 1930s 14" girl's bicycle. It has the solid rubber tires with center wire instead of pneumatic. With his shorter legs the open frame made it easy for him to mount and learn to balance himself.

Dave

Last edited:
That's a great little bike! It would look good next to my big one.

Attachments

• Vim18sm.jpg
    Vim18sm.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 64
Back