When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20 Evans Colson bicycle

-

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
IMG_3144.jpg
IMG_3143.jpg
IMG_3145.jpg
Hello ,looking for the Colson bike that this horse set up would look correct on .Please let us know what you have ,thank you so much Terry and tammy

I have found out that the correct colson would be from the mid 50s . Looks like a Evans colson scout would be perfect . Let us know . Thank you

Still looking for a Evans Colson 20 inch or 24 inch bike .The scout would be a great example .Please let us know what you have ,thank you again Terry and Tammy.

This is on a girl's 20" Westfield bicycle with a Roy Rogers bike saddle. Most any 20" bike should work if you don't find a Colson.
20150124_134453.jpg
20150121_115318.jpg

That's very nice , I will keep searching for a colson but sure looks great on your bike too . Think the 20 inch is the perfect size for sure .love that saddle . I will have to try I find one of those too . Thank ou again terry and tammy

Back