When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20 Evans Colson bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
IMG_3144.jpg
IMG_3143.jpg
IMG_3145.jpg
Hello ,looking for the Colson bike that this horse set up would look correct on .Please let us know what you have ,thank you so much Terry and tammy

I have found out that the correct colson would be from the mid 50s . Looks like a Evans colson scout would be perfect . Let us know . Thank you

Still looking for a Evans Colson 20 inch or 24 inch bike .The scout would be a great example .Please let us know what you have ,thank you again Terry and Tammy.

This is on a girl's 20" Westfield bicycle with a Roy Rogers bike saddle. Most any 20" bike should work if you don't find a Colson.
20150124_134453.jpg
20150121_115318.jpg

That's very nice , I will keep searching for a colson but sure looks great on your bike too . Think the 20 inch is the perfect size for sure .love that saddle . I will have to try I find one of those too . Thank ou again terry and tammy

Back