I know this has been done before, but this is my take on it would like to try and capture all the coolness of the Aerocycle. I started this project about 2 years ago and kind of dropped the ball on it, and recently had a renewed interest in getting back into this project. I started off by making a drawing and wanted to use an original Aerocycle headlight but wasn't sure because it wouldn't be to scale, but it all looked good on paper so I was ready to move forward. I want to bring out features that stand out to me for instance the top tube of the frame doesn’t just have a hump it also has a gentle curve before the hump. So I have made a template of that top tube from my original Aerocycle and used it to form up a top tube for this project. Also, an important feature to me is the seat post clamp unique to DD’s and Aero’s so I have fabricated the seat post clamp. Now moving onto the tank; I have made templates from an original Aero tank at various locations. It was shaped to fit the profiles of the templates to capture the look I was after. I’ve recently had some extra time and have made some progress on this project; here are a few photos of the frame beginning from 2 years ago when I started to where I am now. The frame is all mocked up and ready to be disassembled. All the welds and brazing need to be ground and cleaned the metal work on the tank needs to be smoothed out. As you can see this project is a work in progress, I will be updating as I continue to make progress. I’m also looking for an original Aerocycle headlight bezel, if anyone out there has one in their collection and is willing to part with it let me know as I would be interested in speaking with you.