When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20 inch S-2 /blue band spoke length

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
I will be honest I have a yellow, a red and a couple manuals and the manual is my favorite. No double braking to get in correct gear. They are on 26 inch bikes. A manual on a stingray sounds awesome I will be looking for one of those. I love the save on that '65, killer rider.
I do use the front brake on my ‘65 so I don’t have to double brake and shift lol.

I’m with you, the manuals are the best. I’ve got one that still needs to be thrown in a 26”, but I just happened upon this 28 hole on eBay last week and jumped on it, I’ve already got a spare shifter, cable and clamps. I’m assuming the spokes will be the same length as the blue band. We shall see.

Thanks. I’ve never had a stingray that I really enjoyed riding, but this one.... I rode it on about a 8 mile ride last weekend. Was super nice!
Did you use a 6 7/8 spoke at 3 cross?

Ok I measured.. 6-7/8 is what mine are and if I understand correctly, it’s a cross 2 pattern.

Back