When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20" Pig Bike Starter Kit

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$165.00 Shipped
Zipcode

REC

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
I bought this bike Frame/Fork/Guard 3/16/2010 and it became one of the first of my 20" Binge projects- "Rat'S'nottakrate". I resisted refinishing it as the finish was the OG paint and I could not let myself do it. In July of this year, I ran across another frame of the same type and this one holds no reason not to be refinished, so it is now at the paint shop and this will be a nice shiny project in a week or two. Once it is back in hand, the part's from the first one will be swapped over to this replacement frame and The remainder of the first project will be listed for sale here. This made a really nice riding bike and I always wanted to make it over, but the original finish just would not allow me to do it.

After First re-do:

This will be a bare frame/Fork/Guard - all other parts will go on to a new life on the refinished project. It will be approximately two to three weeks before it can be stripped and shipped as I will take the parts on to the other frame once it is back from the paint shop. Questions - PM, please. This is a super nice riding frame set-up!
I will definitely have seller's remorse!

REC

The "New" one is in the background - another '59 20" Tornado double bar... Thanks for looking...

The end result of the current re-build - what I wanted from it all along, but just could not give up on the OG paint on the first frame - This is where I wanted to go from way back....
It's Back, It's Black, and it's BADD!!!

Last edited:
I bought this bike Frame/Fork/Guard 3/16/2010 and it became one of the first of my 20" Binge projects- "Rat'S'nottakrate". I resisted refinishing it as the finish was the OG paint and I could not let myself do it. In July of this year, I ran across another frame of the same type and this one holds no reason not to be refinished, so it is now at the paint shop and this will be a nice shiny project in a week or two. Once it is back in hand, the part's from the first one will be swapped over to this replacement frame and The remainder of the first project will be listed for sale here. This made a really nice riding bike and I always wanted to make it over, but the original finish just would not allow me to do it.

After First re-do:
View attachment 1472028
This will be a bare frame/Fork/Guard - all other parts will go on to a new life on the refinished project. It will be approximately two to three weeks before it can be stripped and shipped as I will take the parts on to the other frame once it is back from the paint shop. Questions - PM, please. This is a super nice riding frame set-up!
I will definitely have seller's remorse!

REC

The "New" one is in the background - another '59 20" Tornado double bar... Thanks for looking...
View attachment 1487240
You are supposed to offer that bike in the spring when I have more room hahaha. Great project good luck.

I will post another picture later today - the chainguard was ruined due to the clumsiness of the seller. I have a different guard that I will put with the frame and fork and the price will be reduced.

Back