When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20" Shelby Bike Collection

-

blasterracing

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Finally got a chance to get all of our 20" Shelby bikes together for a picture. They are all my son's. He is 22 now and we restored our first one when he was 8.

Tim, Debbi, and Lee Newmeyer
lees shelby 6.jpg
lees shelby.jpg
lees shelby 2.jpg

The nicest child size bicycle collection I've ever seen. Thanks for posting the pictures. Wish I could have found some nice vintage 20" bikes like these when our kids were old enough to ride them in the early 1990s.

Dave

The nicest child size bicycle collection I've ever seen. Thanks for posting the pictures. Wish I could have found some nice vintage 20" bikes like these when our kids were old enough to ride them in the early 1990s.

Dave
Thanks for the kind remarks. We had a lot of fun collecting and restoring them together.

The Donald Duck bike is more beautiful in person! Thanks for sharing your collection at the Shelby Bike Days. My daughter still talks about that one!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back