When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20" Typhoon

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ohdeebee

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Please excuse the crappy pics but I just got home with this thing. Its a little dirty now but it's going to clean up really nice I think. Good seat, nice grips, nice decals, original tires. The seller called me and said he had a Typhoon for sale, I didn't expect it to be such a cutie! I'll most likely sell it once I get it cleaned up, anyone know of a value or ballpark figure at least? This is my first little Typhoon.

102611201509-1.jpg

Nice little guy you picked up! It really should clean and shine up very nicely. Have no idea of values on these little Schwinns, but I would be inclined to collect some of the nice smaller bikes if I had more room. Lots of them deserve to be preserved too, IMHO.

Dave

All cleaned up!

All cleaned up. Paint is phenomenal on this bike! Nice strong decals too! Overall the chrome cleaned up nicely except on the handlebars which I knew would be the case and a small section of the front rim. Otherwise this bike came out really nice. I have a bunch of new 20" S7 tires laying around so I may put some whitewalls on the little guy. Whatd'ya guys think?

102711131908-1.jpg

102711131921-1.jpg

102711131956-1.jpg

Here's the bad spot on the front rim.
102711131932-1.jpg

WOW!!! A 200% improvement in appearance! The cleaning alone had to have added more value to this bike. :)

Dave

I know a little guy at my house who needs a 20 inch bike. Unfortunately, he is like his sister..and prefers brand new stuff. I spoil them, so that's what he will probably get. And yes, you're shop is where I will be coming first. Probably not until spring though.

Mike, We will be stocking a few kids bikes over winter and will be able to get you a better price over winter as well. Are you sure Vito doesn't want this gem of a bike?! :D

Back