When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$200.00 Schwinn Panther on S.F. Craigslist ... missed it by that much.

-
You're right... I meant to drop the price on my panther when I relisted it today...

View attachment 1461863

Very nice Panther Oskian! I was referring to the Colson and the bikes 49autocyledeluxe was talking about.

HA! got one. 🤪 .. I feel like a fisherman that finally caught a fish.. the Panther was the second "low price" Springer-forebrake Schwinn I saw and missed.

I started looking at Craigslist several times throughout the day and evening and got this gem:

Forebrake .... Springer.... which I later noticed was a locking springer.... "The World" badge '' ... incorrect bolt on chainguard .. EXTRA incorrect goose neck .. extra cool AS pedals, my new favorite pedals.

going to go shrink some more pics...

Nice score! I posted this here earlier hoping you would see it, but it sounds like you found it on CL. Nice bike, looking forward to seeing the progress on it!

Back