When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2004 Nirve Cannibal / Switchblade Project ; Build Clone

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Can you by any chance find out what size rims & tires he's running? When I get to motoring it I am setting a goal of 55mph+ so a wider rim & tire with 12-11g spokes is safer & more stylish. I have a feeling I am close as is with the 26x3" Duros in the fenders though ....Especially rear wise

29 x 2.1 front
26 x 2.0 rear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I bought this ;

2010 Fly Scout 110cc, 4speed semi automatic, electric & kick start for a practice motor start that should easily do 45 mph+. I am fixing to start mocking it up to the Nirve; I shouldn't have too much cutting & fabrication needed but I am excited as I had it running today within a little while off carb cleaner. Charged the battery so Saturday I can test the electric starter function, pour some gas into it, and maybe see about planning a set of Worksman style wheels to handle what I am going to be doing. I suppose buying them is going to be the best option because I am crazy but I know 10-12G spokes are going to be needed for this Ripper ;)

Anybody ever lace moped hubs into bicycle wheels ? Lmfao. I am debating if I want to do drum/drum for some brakes or jus' Bad Ass It All Show, All Go, & All It's Glory No Brakes to start off

That's awesome man. Good luck. Do what makes sense to you.
Thanks. I looked at what it was going to cost to do the Minarelli V1 and for about $75 I got this & a electric scooter so it's a little cheaper for now but has some perks ; electric or kick start, already 12v wired for accessories & battery, has controls just to get me going forward & parts that aren't needed or used can be sold off for bicycle related needs. I was joking on the No Brakes part ; albeit crazy I am not plumb dumb !

See that is what I am trying to avoid mine looking like. I mean if it works Ok for them but I don't want something cheaply thrown together. I want this thing to blast 55-65 mph Reliably & Safely for what it'll be. Hence NO Rush to Throw a kit on it
Yeah I get it. I'm sure yours will look better and fill the void hole in the frame more completely. Hopefully the motor fits and balances well.

Yeah I get it. I'm sure yours will look better and fill the void hole in the frame more completely. Hopefully the motor fits and balances well.
I think with an actual Moped/Pit bike motor it'll fill the frame a lot more
IMG_5556.JPG

IMG_5558.JPG

I'll be using a 110cc & supposedly this is an 80cc. I don't know why he modified his lower down tube but I plan on cutting mine loose & reshaping it for more clearance & appearance before I finalize it. I don't like the way it looks, I may not keep the thing as a pedal bike, & I want the freedom of being able to modify or work on the motor easily in frame. Oh Plus Everything on my motors are Left Side ; Shifter, drive chain so that will help some IF I decide to keep pedals

Rode the 2010 Fly Scout (put it together using a K2 suspension front fork & wheel) I didn't get too wild with it but until I adjust/tune the carb it'll wheelie jus' kickin' it into 1st gear & seems to have plenty of power test riding 1st - 3rd gear. I cut a few donuts & rode it cautiously but it's peppy. I am working on stripping the Monark Super Deluxe parts of paint, dent repairs, & trying to decide IF I want 10 or 11G spokes or IF 12G will suffice. Pics later

Back