When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2007 Walmart Black Stingray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

azcottonpicker

Look Ma, No Hands!
Bought the last one thats been hanging in the ceiling at my local walmart back in Dec. 2007..Bought it for $48.00 at that time clearance price...Did a little vintage re-engineeing on it...It rides like no tomorrow....:cool:

schwinn sales 317.jpg

Cool...

The 5 speed is a great idea for an old guy like me.I put a 20" S-7 and black Westwind on my black one.I also put a longer clamp on sissy bar and just bought a NOS Grasshopper slick for it. My girlfriend likes riding them and Hey,They're a lot of fun on the cheap.

Budget Stingray

Other then the Fastback Stingray {Rams Horn} that was black back in 1966-1968 not to mention the {rumour} of a standard stingray in black? which wasn't a production line model back in the days but anything was possible at a Schwinn dealership..A replacement frame of a 20" 1966 Fleet or Typhoon in black and having the chainguard silkscreen with the stingray logo..This became the so called "myth"...And now over 41 years later {Pacific Cycles} made it come true with the exclusive Black Friday Stingray back in 2007.....

Back