When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2014 NCVBA Bicycle / Minibike Swapmeet in Eden, NC /// Info forthcoming ///

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

richtrix

Finally riding a big boys bike
2014 NCVBA Bicycle / Minibike Swapmeet in Eden, NC Sat. OCT. 25th

It looks Like there will be no Reidsville, NC Show this year so we are planning a Oct. Swapmeet. It will be held in our usual location at Jesse Meeks Auction Building in Eden, NC. It will most likely be the last Saturday in Oct. which is the 25th. We will post a positive date and information next week. Thanks for looking!

The NCVBA will be having a Vintage Bicycle & Minibike Swap Meet on Saturday Oct. 25th, 2014 from 9:00am until 3:00pm. at 223 The Boulevard, Eden, NC. Please make plans to come out with your vintage Bicycles and Minibikes to buy, sell, trade, or just show your prize Bikes. This is an indoor/outdoor swap meet so it's rain or shine. Everything is free of charge! No set up or entrance fees! Any questions please call Richie at 336-552-9844

Last edited:
I'll try to make it.
Hope to sell what needs selling this weekend at Trexlertown but might have a few left over to bring.

Always a great show by this NC group. I try to make it to all their swaps.

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

Eden show

Was glad to see another swap meet here before it gets cold. Went out to my trunk to change the ball to pull a trailer and I pulled too hard on it to break it loose and now I need a operation.:mad:

Caddy, Get you a truss and put off the operation until after the swapmeet :) Just picking hope to see you there!

Swap meet next Saturday

Just a reminder, get ready to come out and have some fun buying, selling & and trading next sat. Oct. 25th.

Thought I was going to make it this fall but, looks like I cant swing it on this one, this time.
Please post some pics of the swap when it's over.

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

So JD and Cadillac are both out? Alright NC guys, step up to fill the space. We need this show to get bigger, not smaller. I'll be there, but I'm practically furniture at this point. Where's the new blood?

Eric, Looks like it's going to be a good swap. I've sent out over a hundred emails to past participants. Many have replied they will be coming. That's not counting the all new folks coming from our Craig's list ads. Had one call coming from New York and just had one from Hawaii !

I think we will make this Fall Swapmeet an annual event since there is no longer a Reidsville show.

I'm shooting for the permanent dates to be the first Sat. in March for the Show/ Swap and the last Sat. in Oct. for the Swapmeet.

Richie

Hey folks,
I am trying to make this work and have recruited the inlaws to help out here on Saturday, so I can make the journey.
I'll be in sales mode and have a lot of prewar bars, stems, cranks, pedals, kickstand, a bucket of flat fender braces, on and on I'd like to unload reasonably.
I am going to go through my parts cabinets and pull out some extra goodies.
Of course, there will be some complete bikes stacked in my van as well.
With gas at 2.79/gallon, I probably have to sell around 500.00 to equalize ebay/paypal fees which shouldn't be a problem and the VA Tech game is on Thursday night so no conflict there.
Awesome there is no booth or display fee which also helps.
Although no a larger show, I have picked up some cool things like a delta mouse and my Schwinn BA-107 and sold well too.
Hope to see ya'll there!
Chris

Back