When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 2015 Kona HumuHumu 29er size large (highly collectable)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

irideiam

I live for the CABE
I looked for this 29er HumuHumu in a large (20" CTT seat tube) for almost 4 years. If you're into BMX cruisers you know these are super hard to find and they ride like a dream. The only reason I am selling is my bike taste have changed and I am moving away from big boy style BMX cruisers. It is getting replaced with a Detroit Bikes US Chromoly Cortello.

I road the Humu on neighbor streets for basically 2 years and it's still in almost new condition with a few upgrades. Bike will come with optional sliding derailleur drop out, so you can add gears if you'd like.
  • Schwalbe Brown wall Fat Franks 700C x 50mm tires
  • Kona Alloy BMX flat pedals
  • Brooks C19 Carved All Weather saddle
  • Heavy duty ACS BMX chain
  • 15T rear cog for more top end speed ( I will also include the 18T that came stock )
  • I am keeping the Crane bell and water bottle cage.
Otherwise, the parts are stock, which Kona always seems to use great parts. https://2015.konaworld.com/humuhumu.cfm

$850 Shipped in the continental US

Last edited:
Not sure. I am 6'2" with long arms, it fit me well. Take a look at the link, geometry tab, and sizing chart, has a nice long top tube to make it comfortable.

Last edited:
Back