When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2015 Spokane Vintage Bicycle Swap & Show

-

UncleFester

Look Ma, No Hands!
Great Swap and bike show in Spokane, WA! Thanks Jeff!

http://www.eventuly.com/event/spokane-vintage-bicycle-swap-show/90348

IMG_2898.jpg

DSC00014.JPG

DSC00015.JPG

DSC00013.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2896.jpg
    IMG_2896.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC00012.JPG
    DSC00012.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_2897.jpg
    IMG_2897.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_2899.jpg
    IMG_2899.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC00016.JPG
    DSC00016.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC00007.JPG
    DSC00007.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
It was my first vintage show and I met a lot of great people. I wish I should have bought a light green Shelby I saw. A few guys from the Tri Cities were selling it for a friend. If you happen to know who had it or who was selling it, let me know. Thanks.

Thats me! We did bring the shelby home . The bike is still available .

It was great to shoot the breeze with some old and new friends. Bob U enjoy that streamline basket thats a great piece , and uncle fester enjoy that whiz wheel !! Till next year folks !!

Thats me! We did bring the shelby home . The bike is still available .

It was great to shoot the breeze with some old and new friends. Bob U enjoy that streamline basket thats a great piece , and uncle fester enjoy that whiz wheel !! Till next year folks !!

Let me contact you via here or email. Thanks for responding.

Great photos, some fantastic bikes. Love that grille tank loop tail. Thanks for posting.

I had a great time. It was good to put some Cabe names to faces. See you guys at Iron Ranch!

Always a blast! Thanks jeff for all your hard work in getting this great swap together. Can't wait for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always a blast! Thanks jeff for all your hard work in getting this great swap together. Can't wait for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T'was another FLAMBASTIC trip with old/new friends and bikes ...oh! knot to mention pints of ales ....thanks again Jeff...

Back