When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 IRON RANCH BIKE SWAP PICS

-
Love the pics.
Can somebody tag the CABErs with pics?
Or/and put pics in here: https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/cabers-riding-classics.117043/ Please?
I was told not to reveal the identity of CABERS in attendance due to the dark history that surrounds several of them. Some are living "off the grid", several are in active witness protection programs, running from the law, or ex-spouses. ( If you make it up here next year, I will secretly point each one out to you though.)

Iron Ranch 2017 is my first and only bicycle swap meet I've ever attended. I'm very excited to go check out more of them, but I'm having trouble finding any here in the Oregon / Washington area. Is anyone else familiar with some other swaps up here in the Northwest so I can get my fix?? Haha

B562C9B1-5E3B-4948-B748-D0A8D578F143.jpeg
There’s a swap coming up in Puyallup in March!!!

Iron Ranch 2017 is my first and only bicycle swap meet I've ever attended. I'm very excited to go check out more of them, but I'm having trouble finding any here in the Oregon / Washington area. Is anyone else familiar with some other swaps up here in the Northwest so I can get my fix?? Haha
Did you ever find any more event in these neck of the woods

Did you ever find any more event in these neck of the woods

Last year there was a Swap Meet at the Deluxe Brewery in Albany, Oregon on May 11. This event has been going on for the past few years and continues to grow. It's well attended, and I assume that it will be held again in 2020 around the same time.

Iron Ranch is no more, as the host of the event, Alan Schurman passed away last year. Steve Dunn assumed the duties for 2019 and put together a new swap meet in Brooks, Oregon at Powerland Heritage Park. Continuing the tradition, It was held on the third Saturday in September, and I assume it will continue to be. This event will no doubt be bigger and better with each passing year.

More on these events will be posted in this section as the dates approach.

Last year there was a Swap Meet at the Deluxe Brewery in Albany, Oregon on May 11. This event has been going on for the past few years and continues to grow. It's well attended, and I assume that it will be held again in 2020 around the same time.

Iron Ranch is no more, as the host of the event, Alan Schurman passed away last year. Steve Dunn assumed the duties for 2019 and put together a new swap meet in Brooks, Oregon at Powerland Heritage Park. Continuing the tradition, It was held on the third Saturday in September, and I assume it will continue to be. This event will no doubt be bigger and better with each passing year.

More on these events will be posted in this section as the dates approach.
Rite on I appreciate it ,ill keep my ears open

Back