When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 "FITCHBURG RIDES" Show & Swap is ON !

-

Handyman

I live for the CABE
Join us on Saturday, June 23rd, for our 5th Annual, Antique and Classic Bicycle Swap and Iver Johnson Only Bicycle Show ! Arrive for the swap anytime 6:30AM or after. Absolutely free and unlimited space. Swap will be in the River Styx Brewery parking lot on 166 Boulder Drive, sell from your car, truck, table or tarp ! Iver Johnson Bicycle Show is inside the Fitchburg Historical Society, 781 Main Street, only a 2 minute walk from the swap. See You There !
Fitchburg Rides 2018 - JPEG - Reduced.jpg

Also Happening Around the "Fitchburg Rides" Event
Our annual "All Iver Johnson" bike show, held indoors at the Fitchburg Historical Society, is coming up soon, and we would LOVE to display your bike. This show features only Iver Johnson cycles but also showcases the society's extensive collection of Iver Johnson factory memorabilia. We have room for your bike(s) if you live close enough to bring it in for display. Below is a general time table of events but just message me here or call my cell (978-345-0345) if you need additional info. Hope to see you! Don't miss this one of a kind and exclusive show! Pete in Fitchburg

June 11-15 Set Up All Bikes
June 18 Show Opens
June 23 Special Hours, "Fitchburg Rides" 9:00AM - 3:00PM
July 1 Special Hours, 10:00AM - 4:00PM during the Longsjo Bike Race (Unique) !!
July 3 Special Hours, 6:00PM - 10:00PM Downtown Fitchburg Block Party (HUGE) !!
July 25 Special Hours, 6:30PM, "History of the Iver Johnson Arms & Cycle Works" Presentation
August 22 Show Closes
August 27-29 Pick Up All Bikes
Fitchburg Historical Society Regular Hours Are: Monday & Tuesday 10-4, Wednesday 10-6

Last edited:
Will run off some fliers to hand out at the Wethersfield Swap.

I know of four in the region this Summer... Any others?

Wethersfield
Fitchburg
Dudley
New London?

Take Care
T

What could be better than seeing an Iver Johnson racing bike at the "Fitchburg Rides" show..................................................seeing nine of them of course !! Starting to bring the bikes in to set up the indoor Iver Johnson Show at the Fitchburg Historical Society. Stop in and check out the show after the swap. Keep an eye out here for some special parts that will be for sale.
Pete in Fitchburg

racer.jpg

Back