When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Hoosier Antique & Classic Winter Swap Meet - Lebanon, IN

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sounds like the swap spaces are sold out as of the weekend. Hopefully the weather will be good and some overflow business can be conducted in the parking lot. Temps are supposed to be in the 40's middle of next week so we may get lucky for the weekend. Should be a good show/swap.

Will add pics today as I load the truck. Taking advantage of the warmer air today!

Have just 3 and a few parts,
1957 Schwinn Corvette Womens 26" sharp..
1980-81 Chrome Voyaguer sharp
Haven't decided on my tank bike. 53 Schwinn Hornet, springer, locking forks with patina. Won't be a giveaway price.
will see whats in the way..

Shawn, I'll take a selfie of me, with vendors in the background, ha! Got my spot, vending with Joel. I'll have some goodies! Might rain but they're not calling for snow!! See you folks Saturday!

Heading out in the morning with a good load. The weather is going to be great. I'll bet it is a sellout.

Our guys are heading up Friday morning, and it’s a huge plus weather is going to cooperate. Best of luck to everybody going!

All packed myself. Question....Do they supply a table or should I bring one??
In the past I just took bikes but this year a handful of parts..

Back