When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Spring Memory Lane Swap Meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
One other reason everyone should try to make this show - You never know what will show up! A lot of people bring stuff that have been saving up all year to sell at this show. Don't be one of those people at home checking the photos of the show on here and on face book asking people to make deals for you. Show up and get the deal your self.

Tons of cool stuff to look at and a great place to find those last few pieces for your project. I saw a bike that showed up Wednesday get flipped at least 4 times and then flipped again Sunday at Ann Arbor.

Tons of cool stuff to look at and a great place to find those last few pieces for your project. I saw a bike that showed up Wednesday get flipped at least 4 times and then flipped again Sunday at Ann Arbor.

Nice!

So when is Memory Lanes closing its doors? I will be at the swap for sure and for certain but have a new parts list and decals I need to get.

That is a good question. They set up at a lot of shows every year. If Memory Lane still has inventory I would think they would set up and sell at their swap meet. I would think they would be at Ann Arbor too, but you should call them and check.

So when is Memory Lanes closing its doors? I will be at the swap for sure and for certain but have a new parts list and decals I need to get.

If you want to know what the weather is like most of the time, it's like this... "Lake Germeau"
IMG_20180208_0001 (6).jpg

I had fun when I went, but it gets hard for non-retired folks to attend this show since it starts on a Wednesday. This year, I plan to take a vacation day.

Back