When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Spring Memory Lane Swap Meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The sad part for me is all the great friends I've made at ML. It's the only swap where I see most of them, so I may never see some of them again, as I've stopped going to other swaps. Oh well, they were a bunch of clowns anyway! Haha! But I'll sure miss 'em.
Hell a couple of them saved my life once, when I got drunk and fell in the bonfire, ha! I won't be missing that part of the swap! Lmao

Reading about Memory Lane closing is a bitter pill to swallow, but when you look at all the great pix that have been posted of past meets, that is when it REALLY HITS YOU. The fun times at this great location will take place just once more, and I will be there , but with a heavy heart.

For a lot of us, this has been a yearly tradition for 20 years or more.... I for one am hoping that it will continue on in a new location.

I just heard memory lane was closing, Does anybody know anything about this? ??View attachment 736255

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

This is not 100% accurate. The building has been sold, but Harv and Lisa are considering their options as far as keeping Memory Lane open. They may find another location. As far as the meet goes, it is still on at the current location. The new owner of the building is welcoming the meet this year, and most likely more meets in the future. He is an advocate of Grand Rapids and wants to keep the tourism coming in.

Let's make this meet a great one!

This is not 100% accurate. The building has been sold, but Harv and Lisa are considering their options as far as keeping Memory Lane open. They may find another location. As far as the meet goes, it is still on at the current location. The new owner of the building is welcoming the meet this year, and most likely more meets in the future. He is an advocate of Grand Rapids and wants to keep the tourism coming in.

Let's make this meet a great one!
Great Thanks

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

thanks Scott that's good news thee new owner is willing to do that , yes grand rapids is a wonderfull place to go to ,.from bicycle larry
That's Great news. Thanks for posting that Scott. There is some hope for a future at Grand Rapids...

Curious on how other from California make this trip. Do you fly and if so into where or do you drive? I'm trying to figure out a way to get this year and am curious on what works out best. If you fly, how does packing/shipping bikes back home work? What are the best days to be there if you can't be there for all days?

Back