When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Spring Memory Lane Swap Meet

-
If anyone is coming from the west past Tulsa, OK I need a bike picked up and will pay $100 for delivery to MLC. Please PM me if you can help. V/r Shawn

I will try to make it again, but I have very little time off. I may even be in a different job by then. I wish it wasn't in the middle of the week :(

It's 4,760 miles round trip to MLC and Ann Arbor for me, but I've run out of excuses for not going. I'm doing it this year. Looking forward to meeting in person some of the people here from the eastern part of the country.

Glad to hear you are making the trip. This is it! It is now or never for everyone that has never been to this show!

So as a guy showing up with some cash in pocket, what goodies is everyone going to be bringing this year. The past several have always had fantastic goodies, just curious what to look forward to this year!

So as a guy showing up with some cash in pocket, what goodies is everyone going to be bringing this year. The past several have always had fantastic goodies, just curious what to look forward to this year!
The beauty of MLC is you need to be ready for anything! People (pickers and non bike collectors) will roll up with stuff you just don't expect. When you see a crowd following the truck pulling in you need to be part of THAT crowd! V/r Shawn

I try to bring good stuff every year. I'll be bring a lot of stuff that I've been saving for a while.

I'm excited to be making it to the last swap at this location I'm guessing. 2,300 mile round trip (flying though LOL). Hope to find some good stuff & an original paint Monark

I'll be attending my 1st Memory lane swap and wanted to put my feelers out there for a few items. Looking for a delta headlight display and an aerocycle. If you have the aero sent me a picture or 10 and if it's what I'm looking for we'll talk $$.

Thanks - Mike

Back