When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 2019 Balloon Tire Calendar--SOLD OUT!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Got my calendar today! Very happy with the quality. Lovely bikes. Thank you Shawn.
IMG_2335.JPG

Thanks these Calendars were all mailed Monday after work. It seems they just started arriving today. Not sure what is wrong with USPS but I've had a rash of problems lately with delayed deliveries. If you do not have a Calendar by the middle of next week Please let me know. V/r Shawn

So I'm running a little behind this year but did get an order placed for calendars. You can see what it will look like here: https://collage.com/v/53093323.322wtzii3 I will have 15 available. They should arrive by Jan 10 and I should be have them sent out by Jan 12. I will only ship to lower 48. Cost will be $16.50 shipped. Payment is not due until I ship. You can either post here or PM me to reserve your copy. V/r Shawn
just wondering what's it going to be next year? custom, rat, rare assisories, or yard art?

Back