When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 Copake bicycle swap Friday April 12

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Taking a management position so I hafta work and work for the first year anyway
work-sucks-today-butihavedinnei-cooninrintiecrockpotso-mot-ivegotthat-going-for-me-23512916.jpg

I would like to go to the Copake swap meet, but I need to find out where to fly into and where to stay. I would like to go to Maine coast and stay the night, there, after the swap meet. Any advice is welcome. Thanks!

I would like to go to the Copake swap meet, but I need to find out where to fly into and where to stay. I would like to go to Maine coast and stay the night, there, after the swap meet. Any advice is welcome. Thanks!
Stewart airport is about an hour away, Newark is about three hours south.

Copake is the best swap on the East Coast I am from Lowell MA me and my dad drive out stay at the Holiday Inn in Great Barrington MA then Copake Auction house is about a 15 mile drive away. The auction this year looks like some vintage automobile stuff is going to be mixed in the the bicycle stuff to fill up the lots either way Copake is well worth the trip.

Back