When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 Cycle Swap, Rock hill, Nov. 2

-

DonChristie

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
Rock hill, SC is hosting their 1st annual cycle swap meet Saturday, Nov 2nd at the Giordana velodrome and your all invited! All bicycle related things will be there for sale! They are also having a bike show! So bring your prettiest bike and all your junk out! It will be in the infield of the infamous Velodrome! Come on out the entrance is free! See you there!

Rock hill, SC is hosting their 1st annual cycle swap meet Saturday, Nov 2nd at the Giordana velodrome and your all invited! All bicycle related things will be there for sale! They are also having a bike show! So bring your prettiest bike and all your junk out! It will be in the infield of the infamous Velodrome! Come on out the entrance is free! See you there!

Thank you for posting this Don! I was not aware of this event .... SO ... I went to their Facebook page and snagged this Flyer for the Event:
Gives some more specifics >>>> Enjoy!!
GIORDANA BIKE SWAP 11.02.19.jpg

Thanks Dave! I actually posted the flyer in the original post but never checked it after. I was at work and have spotty reception. I guess it didnt load, duh! Thanks brother!

Back