eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

koolbikes

Look Ma, No Hands!
2020 Memory Lane Classic Bicycle Swap Meet October 22nd, 23rd & 1/2 day 24th
Mark Your Calendar !!
*NEW LOCATION !!!
Wood County Fairgrounds
900 W. POE Rd.
Bowling Green, OH 43402
No Need to Pre-Register !

amlf.jpg

Last edited:

cbustapeck

Finally riding a big boys bike
I'm a solid maybe. I've got plenty of parts and projects to foist upon unsuspecting victims cool parts to sell and trade, including a Colorflow and my gorgeous Jaguar Mark IV. I am very much concerned about the current public health situation, however, and my attendance depends on the state of things there.

RoadieWalt

On Training Wheels
Hi all, wondering if any of you will be bringing road bike parts (Dura Ace, Campy, etc), wheelsets, bars, etc?? I will try to make it up there from Indy if you can provide any confirmation.

New Mexico Brant

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hi all, wondering if any of you will be bringing road bike parts (Dura Ace, Campy, etc), wheelsets, bars, etc?? I will try to make it up there from Indy if you can provide any confirmation.
You should try to find out if Lawrence Behry, Sam Fitzsimmons, or Curtis Anthony are coming to the event. All are likely candidates to have what you are seeking. I would recommend calling each and tell them what you are looking for so they can bring items specific to your needs.

JOEL

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I will have several Campy wheelsets. Likely more.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!