When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Memory Lane FALL Swap Meet Oct. 22-24

-
lynn and i will not be there , . now with this verus going a round , sorry to miss it , allways a good time from bicycle larry

Hi all, wondering if any of you will be bringing road bike parts (Dura Ace, Campy, etc), wheelsets, bars, etc?? I will try to make it up there from Indy if you can provide any confirmation.

Hi all, wondering if any of you will be bringing road bike parts (Dura Ace, Campy, etc), wheelsets, bars, etc?? I will try to make it up there from Indy if you can provide any confirmation.
You should try to find out if Lawrence Behry, Sam Fitzsimmons, or Curtis Anthony are coming to the event. All are likely candidates to have what you are seeking. I would recommend calling each and tell them what you are looking for so they can bring items specific to your needs.

I will have several Campy wheelsets. Likely more.

Back