When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Memory Lane FALL Swap Meet Oct. 22-24

-
Awesome! I’d like to upgrade a few “vintage” road bikes. Maybe could talk and find out what you have? You can text me @
3one7 5two5 two6nine9
much appreciated!

Throwing it out there.......is anyone from the Buffalo area headed to Memory Lane - or driving through / close to Buffalo?
Found a couple bikes - potential for somebody to pick up and deliver to Memory Lane / Bowling Green, OH

Open to ideas..........suggestions
Please PM me

Thanks
Kato

Last edited:
I arrived early Thursday morning 7am and there were vendors that set-up on Wednesday. Thursday was the Epic day as the weather was 80 degrees full sunshine and a total of 103+ / - vendors registered, according to Lisa the most at a Fall Swap Meet registered. Lots of good bicycles and parts to be found. Most vendors stayed until around 4-5 pm and some packed up and left. Friday was another wonderful day, 77 degrees with sunshine but with less vendors as some had left but maybe a dozen different ones had arrived. Not quite as active as Thursday. Friday's evening forecast was rain and around 3pm it came down in buckets. Cleared out a lot of vendors including myself. Great facility with lots of room for everyone to spread out. Plenty of restaurants, party stores, conveniences near the fairgrounds. Had a great time and a Big Thank You to Lisa & Jerry for hosting this Event. I'm hoping this will be the New Memory Lane facility for the future of the bicycle collecting hobby Spring and Fall.

I arrived early Thursday morning 7am and there were vendors that set-up on Wednesday. Thursday was the Epic day as the weather was 80 degrees full sunshine and a total of 103+ / - vendors registered, according to Lisa the most at a Fall Swap Meet registered. Lots of good bicycles and parts to be found. Most vendors stayed until around 4-5 pm and some packed up and left. Friday was another wonderful day, 77 degrees with sunshine but with less vendors as some had left but maybe a dozen different ones had arrived. Not quite as active as Thursday. Friday's evening forecast was rain and around 3pm it came down in buckets. Cleared out a lot of vendors including myself. Great facility with lots of room for everyone to spread out. Plenty of restaurants, party stores, conveniences near the fairgrounds. Had a great time and a Big Thank You to Lisa & Jerry for hosting this Event. I'm hoping this will be the New Memory Lane facility for the future of the bicycle collecting hobby Spring and Fall.
Thanks for the update!

Back