eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

sm2501

CABE owner
Staff member
System Administrator
May 21, 2006
Dalworthington Gardens, TX
www.thecabe.com
As Lisa has posted in a few messages down, spring Memory Lane is cancelled. Ann Arbor is extending thier meet. Vendors can set up as early as Friday about 2pm. Saturday and Sunday will be swap days for the public.

The spring Memory Lane Swap Meet is on for April 22-25. The location of the meet is not set in stone, but will most likely be in Bowling Green, OH. Also looking in Maumee and Grand Rapids area, but there are 2 very good places in BG. Lisa and Jerry are working feverishly to nail down a location very soon.

I'll make an announcement as soon as I know.

Scott

Last edited:

crazyhawk

Finally riding a big boys bike
Oct 17, 2009
Lakeside Ohio, United States
Yes!! Wherever Lisa and Jerry put it, it will be a huge turnout!! Can't wait!!

ronlon

On Training Wheels
Oct 3, 2017
Rochester Hills, MI, United States
The fall location at the campground was great.....not available for the spring??

ratrodzrcool

Sep 19, 2011
Robertsville, United States
Memory Lane fall swap flyer
I have not found anything out about the spring swap
e9edda3d20ad908311df94c74bd9c61b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kato
This ad goes away when you register for an account!

dogdart

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Nov 10, 2009
Pittsburgh PA
I was told that they are negotiating a price for a location , and the price is the same if they do the whole weekend , but the fact that AA is doing Saturday, they feel that will hurt them and have not yet committed to shelling out all that money

Reactions: bicycle larry

lilchik17750

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Jun 12, 2007
Ryderwood, United States
Good morning everyone. Jerry and I will not be hosting a Spring Swap Meet. Instead we'll share the 3 days with everyone up there in Ann Arbor at their 40th Anniversary Closer.
We DO HAVE a venue for Fall, with a planned revival of the MEMORY LANE CLASSICS SPRING SHOW in 2021!! That plan is Firm regardless of the continuation....or not, of ANN ARBOR after this year. Naturally we are disappointed tradition was lost for 2020, to the point where we feel kinda like we let you all down. But let's not dwell on the negative. Instead, we encourage the support of the hobby all day; every day; and everywhere! BIKE ON! TAKE THE HIGH ROAD, AND GIVEN A CHANCE GO AHEAD AND TAKE THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED!

YOU ARE ALL MY FAMILY IN THE HOBBY. LOVE YOU!
Lisa:)

20200127_124051.jpg

ricobike

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Apr 8, 2014
Evanston, United States
Thanks Lisa, while a bit disappointing personally, it's easy to understand your decision. It will just make the fall show that much sweeter :). Thanks for letting us know.

Reactions: stezell

TieDye

I live for the CABE
Aug 24, 2015
Henderson, MI, United States
Lisa, we stand behind you 100% in your decision. We will see you in AA, and we look forward to the fall show with great enthusiasm. With you guys at the helm, it will be awesome. Thanks for the hard work you do. We appreciate you very much.
Deb & Rich Hart
Henderson MI

Mark Mattei

Dec 15, 2013
Chicago, Illinois
www.cyclesmithy.com
From # 14:
“Good morning everyone. Jerry and I will not be hosting a Spring Swap Meet. Instead we'll share the 3 days with everyone up there in Ann Arbor at their 40th Anniversary Closer.” Is this going to be the last Ann Arbor show?

Reactions: stezell
This ad goes away when you register for an account!