When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Rescues......what did you bring back into the Hobby?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Although I had both bikes for a while it wasn't until 2020 that I brought them 'back' from a pitiful existence. First my 24" 1949 Donald Duck--all electricals working!

Next my dad offered to do the metal work and paint this bike for me so while he was painting I had chrome/cad and a seat done as well as gather a few things to complete it. Once I got it back I pinstriped it and put it together--1941 Schwinn Autocycle-Ace badged

Although I had both bikes for a while it wasn't until 2020 that I brought them 'back' from a pitiful existence. First my 24" 1949 Donald Duck--all electricals working!

View attachment 1342113

View attachment 1342114

Next my dad offered to do the metal work and paint this bike for me so while he was painting I had chrome/cad and a seat done as well as gather a few things to complete it. Once I got it back I pinstriped it and put it together--1941 Schwinn Autocycle-Ace badged

View attachment 1342116

View attachment 1342117
As Always Shawn You have some Killer Bikes in Your Posession; Even the Donald Duck as Goofy as they were ;) Lol

As Always Shawn You have some Killer Bikes in Your Posession; Even the Donald Duck as Goofy as they were ;) Lol
Thanks Michael. I told myself I would never buy a Donald Duck, Autry, or any other theme bike but got caught in a moment of weakness. Once my girlfriend saw a pic of a restored one she suddenly had a new favorite bike! V/r Shawn

Back