When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Season Of Giving - Pay It Forward - Free Items

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

catfish

Riding an Alexander Rocket Bike
2020 has been a bad year for everyone all around. Hopefully 2021 will be better, and all the bike shows and swap meets will be back and better than ever! I know I am looking forward to getting back out to the swap meets.

So, once again in this season of giving thanks, I feel it is time to "Pay it Forward". So I am offering up this item for free. And I will mail it for free. The only catch is, that to claim this item, you must put up and item for free to offer up to someone else. Pay it forward and keep this going.

Please be safe, and have a Merry Christmas!

Catfish

One pair of original Schwinn grips.

2020 has been a bad year for everyone all around. Hopefully 2021 will be better, and all the bike shows and swap meets will be back and better than ever! I know I am looking forward to getting back out to the swap meets.

So, once again in this season of giving thanks, I feel it is time to "Pay it Forward". So I am offering up this item for free. And I will mail it for free. The only catch is, that to claim this item, you must put up and item for free to offer up to someone else. Pay it forward and keep this going.

Please be safe, and have a Merry Christmas!

Catfish

One pair of original Schwinn grips.
View attachment 1315537
Thanks for starting this again Catfish.
Merry Christmas!

Back