When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 April 30 - May 2 NC Cycling Rendezvous and Swap Meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Are you planning to attend? or are you a vendor?

• Attending

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I am an attending vendor.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

CyclingDavie

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Yes! A weekend of cycling, bike shows, speakers and swap meets is coming to Mocksville NC..

NCCR Landscape complete ad 2021 April 30 thru May 2.pub.png

That looks like a swell time. Right in my neck of the woods. I don't know if it will be more modern bikes or not, but still looks like a good time. I don't know much about this meet, I know more about the Hurricane Coaster meet in Concord.

Posting actual links instead of pictures of links would work a lot better!

A little late to this thread, but in case anyone is wondering or was thinking of heading there today:
the Sunday events have been canceled because "The turnout this year was low so those with bikes decided it was best to end the show at close of day on Saturday. "

A little late to this thread, but in case anyone is wondering or was thinking of heading there today:
the Sunday events have been canceled because "The turnout this year was low so those with bikes decided it was best to end the show at close of day on Saturday. "
I attended there yesterday about 11AM. The show was held at the local community center which is a converted historic Church in the countryside of Mocksville, NC. There appeared to be around 50 cars in the parking area which was a baseball field. It appeared that most of the people attending at that time were there to participate in some of the ride events, and a number of them could be seen riding their bicycles in the surrounding area. Outside of the church were two tables where some folks were selling some bicycle parts. Inside of the church (no pews, converted into a multipurpous community room) were about 5 high end road bikes on display, circa 1960s they appeared. It was pretty sparse, but I imagine it was simply lower attendence due to pandemic related circumstances, but it was still a fun drive through the countryside out there. Got to see plenty of beautiful old historical homes and cabins along the way and in Mocksville as I passed through. Hopefully next year will be a higher turn out once the virus situation settles more.

Back